Last week The Hub stopped by Chrome’s makeup studio to catch up with Chrome employee and makeup guru, Melissa Dunlop, to see what her favorite look is for the fall and winter seasons.
Check out her smokey eye “how-to” tutorial and extra tips and tricks below to achieve the perfect look for any gathering or holiday party.
- To open up the eyes: use a highlight and work it into the inner corners of your eye.
- When it comes to foundation, a little goes a long way.
- Always go back to blend and give yourself a little room under your brow.
- Tapping your eye makeup brush off before you use it causes less pigment to fall when blending.
- Don’t be afraid to apply bronze to your smokey eye!
- All products used in the video include Nars, Cargo, Kiehls, Nouba, and Bare minerals.